Friday, February 11, 2011

Mount And Blade How Do I Increase My Party Limit

# 33 league tips - 22 Spieltag 10/11

before it is again an interesting match. If the FC Bayern now lose against Hoffenheim, I predict the championship already in the hands of Dortmund, the "only" have to compete against Kaiserslautern.
also expect us two North Derbys. Hamburg is a guest in the Motor City, Bremen receives very good mood 96 from Hanover.

Munich
-
Hoffenheim
2:1
Schalke
-
Freiburg
1:1
Stuttgart
-
Nuremberg
1:3
Wolfsburg
-
Hamburg
2:2
Frankfurt
-
Leverkusen
1:2
St. Pauli
-
Gladbach
2:1
Kaiserslautern
-
Dortmund
1:3
Cologne
-
Mainz
0:2
Bremen
-
Hanover
2:3

like writing the next game against me tap ? Then you can sign up by e-mail, ICQ, Twitter, or here with a brief comment to me. I appreciate all participation!

MfG
Christoph "Yaab" Lucassen

0 comments:

Post a Comment