Monday, February 7, 2011

Does Genx Antenna Booster Work

First Mac Mini conclusion after a month

almost a month now since I am the proud owner of a Mac Mini from Apple and I am very excited! Yes, I am enthusiastic about the device, the new operating system and periphery of the noble (Magic Mouse + Wireless Keyboard), which I have aptly called upon immediately.

comparisons to the old PC may or may not be fair, I do not want. This was now so old that even HD video at 720p from YouTube is no longer running smoothly and handling was more complex images a Geduldspielchen.
Although one of the operating volume can not even begin. While the Mac mini purrs softly on my desk like a tame kitten, growls the old bomb louder than a medium-sized industrial vacuum cleaner. With an iPhone App testing times - left the old computer (62 dB) and next to my new baby (46 dB). Shocking difference!


But a comparison between Windows and the Mac OS is always totally unfair, the winners I am certain of at least clearly. Not only is the Apple-designed user interface refined by a mile than the current 7-series version of Windows (XP was still okay, but from the optically Vista no longer! happens), the OS 10.6 faced an incredibly user-friendly operating system. Where am on Windows always was afraid that such a sudden after a visit to the network settings does nothing, the Job'sche invention is an invitation to make any minimum configurations that make working at home at a still more comfortable and lighter.

perhaps you noticed that, for me only the Apple-fanboy talk. But this is precisely the airport. When you're as fanatical and that is not only a Mac, but also a MacBook, an iPhone recognizes and may call in the near future, the (long awaited) 2 iPad his own, you realize how convenient and comparable example MobileMe synchronization programs.

Never again without a Mac!

If I choose something likely to invent what the boys from Cupertino, California, next, then my choice would probably fall on a Apple TV with integrated HD receiver. How cool would it ask you to zap with the remote app for the iPhone by the nightly TV program? Apple could also fit to the same or a totally overpriced 40-inch Cinema Display bring to the market, which would replace my current Samsung telly.
But that's all desirable future. First of all I enjoy the newly acquired (and not to regret) freedoms.


MfG Christoph "Yaab" Lucassen

0 comments:

Post a Comment