Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Tomake Elastic Waffle Headbands

Illusion in 3D - with sounds! [App]

After a brief review of Ivo at Twitter I'm on the free app " 3D Audio Illusions for iPhone Alerted. As "must download" blog titled my good colleague this 20 MB file, which of course made me somewhat curious. And actually I was not disappointed.


The application tries to fool a simple means of audio playback, if you were sitting at the hairdresser's, a young woman whispers in his ear words of a confused or annoying bees buzzing around his head. With plugged headphones, closed eyes and a little imagination, it has managed good piece of software actually produce in me the weirdest feeling.
Granted - heard once and then possibly never again, but for once the download is to get over definitely.

I recommend the most exciting way "Virtual Haircut," which probably remain for ever memorable. "Bee", however, is the best example of how to throw an eerie sounds of a few goose bumps. Impressive!

but please write me your experiences with the app. Was it for you a comparable indescribable experience?


MfG Christoph "Yaab" Lucassen

0 comments:

Post a Comment