Monday, February 14, 2011

2v Dc Offset Calculation

finished after 160 hours!

Well, since 10 September 2010 I am now the proud owner of the Limited Edition Halo of Reach. From that day on I played the game actively and not as I do in most shooters, immediately after the credits set aside. I also spent countless hours in the multiplayer mode. Cursed, cheered and finally old Internet acquaintance maintained.
Slowly, however, the proverbial air out. I'm tired of Halo Reach - at least not alone without friends. I put this day as "Game completed" firm and devote myself to new challenges.

appear in the near future (of course pre-ordered) Kirby's Epic Yarn with which I have already been dusted Wii would like to once again be eating some power. Also, I am very curious to see how Crysis 2 on the Xbox 360 so. While there are
in the coming months rather interesting little food for gaming nerds, but this time will be with the above software and various arcade games bridge always nice.

And for all those who would not believe me last week that I actually have more than six days with the last Halo adventure 've spent, there is the proof. White on black. Converted's are actually over 160 hours of pure play time. Freaky!



MfG Christoph "Yaab" Lucassen

0 comments:

Post a Comment