Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can I Rent To Own With Section 8 ?

The Samsung support and my problem with 2 remotes

As you may have read in various Tweets perched on my desk now for several days next to my Mac Mini and the 22-inch monitor from Samsung, a second screen. Also from Samsung, 2 inches larger than the old man and Full HD - horny part.

come to my ideal of the perfect Apple Desks (video will follow, I promise!), Which should be as minimal as possible, closer, was for the purchase of new monitor crucial that he built-in speakers. I'm not always the sound freak and can with this solution, so rather small boxes in the tube instead of bad things on the desk, live beautifully.
also has an integrated TV tuner, which I made through DVB-T now conveniently can follow my bed, the television program. Perfect for the late hour! Great advantage and very practical course, the included remote control. But just now this is my little hiccups dar.

Since I like this brilliant design, the Samsung devices very much, I've also decided several years ago for a TV of this brand. Stupid is now, unfortunately, that both units - responding to each of the two remote controls - that is, the telly and the new monitor. Turn to the TV with its supplied remote control, while the monitor is already running, I suddenly only a black screen on the new 24-inch and must manually turn it on again.

I like that now do not know why I'm now trying to help in-house support. The solution to my concern is simply, according to Samsung. I figured even with a trick on how to adjust the frequencies of the two devices on different values. The nice gentleman from the Customer Support Center, however, had two very simple solution:
1) Place the units so far apart that no longer interferes with the TV remote control, the monitor.
2) concealing the infrared sensor of the monitor with masking tape or an object.
Ja ne, is' clear! I buy fancy screens in black lacquer finish, and then something to stick on the frame? Does it shit out! And besides, I will anyway use both devices with the remote control.

Then Martin noticed how the guy was called by their first names by the way, that all products run from Samsung based on the same frequency. I find this frankly stupid!
can live with that fact and I will not. If there is no improvement, then my next TV from Samsung not certainly will be.

Do you have useful suggestions?

MfG Christoph
"Yaab" Lucassen

0 comments:

Post a Comment