Friday, February 18, 2011

Buy Pallet Canning Jar With Lids

# 34 league tips - 23 Spieltag 10/11

Hamburg slides from Derby to Derby. Now another defeat against relegation threatened by Bremer and the crisis is perfect.
I personally wish me but a high HSV-win. May indeed not be that Werder have suddenly a lot more points than my beloved Wolfsburg. Relegation battle is hard!

Nuremberg
-
Frankfurt
2-0
Dortmund
-
St. Pauli
3:1
Hamburg
-
Bremen
2:2
Hoffenheim
-
Köln
1:2
Freiburg
-
Wolfsburg
1:1
Hanover
-
Kaiserslautern
1-0
Mainz
-
Munich
1:2
Leverkusen
-
Stuttgart
4-1
Gladbach
-
Schalke
2-1

like writing the next game against me tap ? Then you can sign up by e-mail, ICQ, Twitter, or here with a brief comment to me. I appreciate all participation!

MfG Christoph "Yaab" Lucassen

0 comments:

Post a Comment