Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Month Wordings

# 31 Bundesliga Tips - 20 Spieltag 10/11

We'll see if the kicker of Werder Bremen also show in this match a similarly poor performance, as they have called last week against Cologne. I go into the match against the powerful Bayern from a very clear victory for from Munich.
I can even imagine that Dortmund parallel - will do very difficult in Wolfsburg - after the announcement of Kagawas broken metatarsal. It will be exciting!

Leverkusen
-
Hanover
2:1
Schalke
-
Hoffenheim
1:1
Bremen
-
Munich
2:5
Wolfsburg
-
Dortmund
0:2
Nuremberg
-
Hamburg
0:1
St. Pauli
-
Cologne
2-1
Kaiserslautern
-
Mainz
0:1
Stuttgart
-
Freiburg
3-1
Frankfurt
-
Gladbach
2-0

like writing the next game against me tap ? Then you can sign up by e-mail, ICQ, Twitter, or here with a brief comment to me. I appreciate all participation!

MfG
Christoph "Yaab" Lucassen

0 comments:

Post a Comment